Goals of PTC
1. To help to alleviate the suffering of Palestinian victims of the occupation in a humane and professional manner.
2. To support and strengthen community to face the pressures and traumas resulting from the occupation and the increasing poverty that contributes to social breakdown.
3. To raise awareness in the international worlds about the tragic effects of the continuing vulnerability of the Palestinian people to traumas produced by war, occupation and blockade.
4. To develop a professional team in psychological and social fields, in addition to psychiatric work.
5. To ensure, through the provision of appropriate care, that children in Palestine are able to enjoy their childhood.
6. To get the most able graduates in the fields of psychology, sociology and psychiatry and train them to work for the Centre and similar organisations.